Navigation

Saturday, October 16, 2010

BACK TO HOME

Dissension among administrative stratum cost me a month and my clients suffered as well. I had to be in touch with them through SMS. Now with new system in force with new strength I assure you all of uninterrupted supply of imformation and persistent communication. I  APPLOGISE you people for the inconvenience you had because of ruptured schdule and at the same time I wont hesitate to evince the gratitude as you people has shown a great degree of patience and insurmountable faith in me.

LETS BEGIN THE NEW JOURNEY

3 comments:

  1. We are happy to see u back......:)

    Suggest how good is investing in precious metals like Gold and silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Anveeta.
    Well, you have to specific about your goal i.e. what exactly you want from your money. Kindly let me know your time horizon and risk appetite. The money you are putting in is coming from saving or elsewhere.

    r

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I want to invest a portion of my savings in such a way that the returns are handful in the next 6 to 12 months with a moderate level of risk

    ReplyDelete